2 cups finely chopped cabbage
2 medium carrots, Grated
1 medium potatoes, boiled
2 tablespoon corn flour
1/2 cup bread crumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
3 green chillies chopped
1/2″ piece ginger grated
Few basil leaves
1. Peel and mash potatoes, add carrots; add ginger & green chillies and keep aside.
2. Microwave grated cabbage for 3 minutes on high. Cool
3. Add cabbage, bread crumbs, corn flour and salt in to mashed potatoes.
4. Mix thoroughly and make 8-10 small balls out of dough.
5. Shallow fry till golden brown. Serve with tomato ketchup.