- Cauliflower – 4 Cups; cut into big pieces
- Ginger paste – 2 tsp.
- Green Chilies – 2 finely diced
- Coriander leaves paste – 2tsp.
- Carom Seeds ½ tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp.
- Garam Masala – 2 tsp.
- Gram Flour (Besan) 2/12 cups
- Oil for Deep Frying
1.Dip the cauliflower pieces in Hot salted water for five minutes, Remove and wipe , add the ginger paste, coriander leaves paste, salt and garam masala and set aside.
2. Add carom seeds, red chili powder and salt into the gram flour.
3. Make a paste of gram flour by mixing with water, like pan cake batter.
4. Dip each floret of cauliflower in to batter and deep fry until turns to golden brown color.
5. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.