Easy Tips to Detoxify Your Body
Detoxification -Detoxification basically means ‘cleaning the blood’ in your body. This is mainly done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin
Detoxification is about resting, cleaning and nourishing the body from the inside out. By eliminating toxins and then feeding your body with healthy nutrients, detoxifying can help protect you from disease and provide you with the capability to optimize your health.
Detoxifying your body does promote health benefits but it needs dedication to ensure you get the results you want to achieve. There are many approaches to detoxification and which works best depends on you and how you follow the steps.
Seven EASY tips to get you started on your cleansing detox:
1. Cut the intake of Caffeine. Alcohol and tobacco simple No.Try green tea or lime water.
2. Lose the sugar and white flour.
3. Add lots of fiber. Brown bread or whole meal bread is a good option.
4. Lose the meat and all processed foods. If you can’t lose all the meat then cut down your intake and stick to grass-fed, organic meat. Stick to “whole foods” — foods that don’t have labels, like fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
5. Add lots of water and natural juices (maybe some coconut water). Plenty of liquids are keys to any successful detox so try to consume at least 8-10 glasses per day.
6. Add some exercise, preferably yoga. If yoga is not your thing then walking for 20-30 minutes at a good pace should suffice. Add music while exercise to make calm & sooth the body.
7. Get rest and meditate! Try for 8 hours of sleep and some simple meditation if possible.