BANANA & WALNUT BREAD
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. Banana essence
1 pinch salt
½ cup Walnuts chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
3. Add in milk, sugar, essence and mix.
4. Add in sieved flour, baking soda, salt, and mix.
5. Add Walnuts last and mix until just combined.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
7. Bake for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Banana (Nuts – Choco Chip) Bread (simplyvegetarian777.wordpress.com)
- Banana Bread (teacherbakerhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread (countingmycookies.net)
- Banana Bread (funfoodiefamily.com)
- Caramelized Banana Chocolate Nut Loaf with Browned-Butter Coffee Mocha Glaze (thebakingbird.com)