CRISP COLOCASSIA WEDGES-
8-10 Colocassia or Taro root, Slightly Boiled
2tbsp. Olive Oil
1tsp. Black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Peel Colocassia and cut length wise.
2. Mix together the carom seed powder, Lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Oil the grilling plate. Brush the Colocassia all over with olive oil and place in the grill and cook until browned and crisp on both sides, about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove and toss with the seasoning.
5. Serve with Apple mint Dip.