BUCK WHEAT CAKE – GLUTEN FREE & EGG FREE-
Let me introduce about the Buck Wheat first:
The triangular seeds light brown in color, known as buckwheat are frequently made into flour for use in Cookies, crepes, and many gluten-free products on the market these days. This super food provides a very high level of protein, second highest to oats.
Buckwheat contains higher levels of zinc, copper, and manganese. Potassium helps to maintain the water and acid balance in blood and tissue cells, zinc helps to bolster the immune system, and copper deficiency leads to a number of really scary-sounding neurodegenerative diseases and disorders with terrifyingly long names. Having buckwheat in your diet can help you stay fit, nimble, and healthy.
It is used to relieve some of the symptoms of Type II diabetes as well as high blood pressure also.Here is my Recipe of Cake with out egg.
60 gm. Almond flour or fine Powder
80 gm. Buckwheat flour, Organic
25 gm. Fine grounded Oat meal
75 ml. Organic olive oil
100 gm. Butter at room temperature
1/tsp. baking soda
1/2tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/ 4 tsp. ground nutmeg
150 gm. honey (or 3/4 cup)
1tsp. vanilla extract
1tbsp. Almond Milk
1. Pre heat oven to 180° C. Line a 7 x 7 baking square pan with greased parchment paper.
2. Sieve all the flour and combine with the dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. Combine the wet ingredients. Stir together the oil, butter, honey, and vanilla. (For best results, use a stand mixer.) Add the almond milk and mix well.
4. Slowly, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. When dry ingredients mix well, it’s ready for baking.
5. Bake the cake about 30 to 35 minutes. The edges may grow dark, since baked goods made with honey darken more easily. Buck wheat flour cake is dark in color but don’t worry. This cake is good in taste.