OATMEAL COOKIES WITH RAISINS & ALMONDS-
1/2 cup Raisins
8-9 Almonds, sliced
100gm. Butter, soft
11/4cups Oat meal
1cup powder sugar
1/2tsp. Cinnamon powder
½ tsp. Salt
2tbsp. Egg free powder, mix with 2tbsp. milk
1tsp. Soda Bi carb
- Mix Butter with sugar in the stand mixer, add egg free with milk. Blend on medium speed.
- Sieve and mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients in the mixed butter and sugar, gradually.
- Add raisins and chopped almonds. Blend well to make the dough soft & smooth.
- Take out the cookie dough and divide in to 12-14 balls.
- Press the balls with hand or rolling pins to make round in shape.
- Arrange all these cookies in the baking sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes at 180 degree centigrade.