THAI VEG SPRING ROLLS
1 cup Broccoli grated
1cup Carrots, thinly sliced or grated
1 cup Red cabbage, finely chopped
½ cup Red Bell pepper, thinly sliced
2 inch Fresh Ginger Julienne
1tbsp. Peanut powder
1tsp. black pepper, powder
Salt to taste
1tbsp. soya sauce
3 tbsp. sesame seed oil
1 tbsp. flour mix with 1tbsp. water
1 packet of Ready-made Spring Roll sheets
1. Heat 2tbsp.oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Once hot, sauté Capsicum and ginger together for a minute.
2. Add broccoli, carrot, and cabbage and stir well, Add salt & pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes or just until it begins to soften, add soya sauce and peanut powder. Turn off the heat and let the vegetable mixture sit and cool at least 20 minutes.
3. Mix flour & water to make thin batter to seal the rolls.
4. To make the Spring Rolls take out the Sheets and cut in the diamond shape.
5. Dip your finger in the flour paste and put a spot of paste on all corners except the one closest to you. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the ⅓rd of the wrapper closest to you. Starting from the bottom roll the wrapper up around the filling and pull tight. Close the sides, folding them so the edges will be straight and continue to roll up to the top. Place on a baking sheet seam side down and cover with a towel to keep the finished rolls from drying out.