CORN & QUINOA CAMOTES
1cup Sweet Corn (frozen)
1 cup Quinoa, Boiled
1 large sweet potato half boiled & cubed
1 cup Purple Cabbage, shredded
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced in to thin stripes
1 small tin of Black Beans
2 tbsp. Oil
1tsp. Chili flakes
1 tbsp. lime juice
Salt to taste
2tbsp. Fresh Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 avocado, diced
1 cup sour cream
4 whole grain flour tortillas
Lime wedges for garnish
1. In a large heavy bottom fry pan, over medium heat, add oil and sauté the sweet potatoes until they turn slightly golden.
2. Add bell pepper strips and corn, sauté for about 3 minutes.
3. Add beans, boiled quinoa salt, and red chili flakes. Stir to combine everything.
4. Add Lime juice and coriander leaves. Remove from heat.
5. Spread sour cream on each tortilla and place a 3 spoon full of portion of these fillings.
6. Add shredded cabbage and avocado on the top. Roll each one and serve with Dip & chips.